Have a passion for cleaning and want to join a team that will take care of you? Come to Maid to Shine’s hiring open house!
When: Monday…August 29, 2022. Show up anytime between 11:30am-2:00pm for a 15 minute interview.
Where: MCM Elegante’ Suite…6450 N Academy Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80918. Park by the Gazebo in the lower lot and look for the Maid to Shine signs!
Come alone or grab a friend and join us for a fantastic opportunity to join a team of caring and compassionate cleaners. Don’t forget to bring a resume!
- Weekly pay making $22 (Full time team members averaging about $700-$900 a week and we only hire full time!)
- Tips from clients
- Paid day off on your Birthday
- 7 days PTO
- Worry Free Days Off – NEVER get called in on your days off
- Health Insurance (Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Full Family Health insurance)
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- No More working nights and weekends (Work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Paid extensive training that will guarantee your success
- You will be fully employed with Maid to Shine as a W4, meaning no contract work for you. We’ll pay our half of the taxes and keep your schedule full
- Everyone gets full time all year long. That means no slumps and no seasons
- Opportunity for raises
- Paid milage when you travel far
- Guaranteed pay after training
- And much much more!
- Someone who wants to work for the best company in town
- Is at least 18 years of age or over
- Willing to work full time averaging ~35 hours a week (8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
- A person who wants to work as a family not as a number
- Someone who LOVES to clean
- Has their own car, driver’s license, and car insurance
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
ALL ARE WELCOME, BRING A FRIEND!
We can’t wait to meet you!
Maid to Shine Staff
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Are you able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening?
- English (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location